Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A comeback attempt

Well I went and switched to the fancy iWeb program only to be frustrated with it most of the time. Then Facebook came along and started eating up all my creative energy (we all know FB is just a way to prove you are as cool as nobody ever thought you were) and the new Mac blog petered out. Then priority took over and we committed the .mac address to Josh's new website (www.southpawmasonry.com). So here I am back at the feet of blogger attempting to recreate what we once had. I make no commitments to this, I just miss having a place to jot this or that about my boys. Plus I think my non-FB parents will appreciate being able to see pictures again.

I've come all ready with a cute story. Yesterday Jonah and I were hanging out during rest time, just talking. He was asking me about all of my "favorites". He asked "what's your favorite flower?" Good, an easy one. I answer "Lilies." "What is your favorite flower, Jonah?" Without hesitation, my six year old boy replies, "hydrangeas." What, wow, really? Hydrangeas.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love hydrangeas too!

Lisa said...

It's good to have you back! I love what you said about FB because it is so true! Hydrangeas are a pretty awesome choice!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for considering your"non FB parents" - we are so uncool. See you soon and we will take our own pictures!