I followed the recipe perfectly. No it wasn't a box mix. It started to go wrong when I opened the oven as the timer went off and discovered that the cake was overflowing. I let it finish baking in hopes that it could be salvaged.
Cason wanted a chocolate cake with orange frosting.
You might be thinking that's not so bad. Maybe if I just wiped up the crumbs around the bottom a bit.
But then there's this side.
What would you do? Eat this incredibly ugly, but actually yummy cake or run out to the nearest grocery store for a Diego or Transformers cake?
3 comments:
Eat it! It has more character and probably tastes way better than any store bought Transformers or Diego cake. Plus, someday you'll look back on it with fond memories ... the year Cason's orange cake tasted better than it looked! :)
PS...can I come to Cason's b-day party? Miss you guys!
Eat it. Kids don't care anyway. I'm sure it was yummy!
both! you simply cannot have too much cake. just ask cora, even she knows!
Post a Comment