Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crazy day!

It was a crazy day for many reasons...some of which made the national news. But for our family it was a day of ups and downs and a reminder of what really matters. Whatever the reason, accident or stunt, what happened with the family in our neighborhood is a scary reminder that life is precious. Whether they used their child for publicity or had the wake up call of a lifetime, a lot of people owe them for the reminder to hold their kids a little bit tighter tonight. I know I did.

In the midst of the craziness I got to go on a field trip with Cason's class. School is going much better for him now after a rocky start and it was very fun to see his school world today. He's well-liked and his teachers showed me that they do care for him and are beginning to understand what makes him tick.

1 comment:

Terry Dengler said...

Thanks for the video clip and it was good to hear that he is doing well and that you're feeling good about the teaching staff.