Friday, June 22, 2007

Trying to get unstuck...

I'm feeling stuck lately. This is a pretty deep rooted issue with not dealing with my emotions on things. It's not that I'm in denial, it's just lack of time, lack of peace, lack of knowledge. I'll get there, but it the mean time, I'm challenging myself to little exercises to help me move along. For some reason the best idea I can come up with is to make myself some top five lists. I've got several lists floating around in my head and I'm using my blog to get them out. Think of this as a way to get to know me better and to be honest I'd love some feedback. Motherhood is feeling fairly isolating for me right now. So my first list is about escape. My top five ultimate vacation destinations. I consider it a hobby, searching the internet for relaxing, exciting, interesting, adverturous places to go. These are the five I would love to make happen in my lifetime, although if I only get to one, even that would be great.

In no order...

Remota Patagonia, Chile

Verana Yelapas, Mexico

Rocky Mountaineer A Canadian Rocky Mountain Rail Vacation

Coeur Des Alpes Zermatt, Switzerland with views of the Matterhorn

Navutu Stars Resort Fiji

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What do you want feedback on...getting unstuck or how cool those places would be to visit. Not sure if you have a Northwest frequent flier mile #, but they are doing a dream vacation sweepstakes at the moment. I don't usually sign up for those kind of things but I did!