Saturday, March 14, 2009

Distracted

This has been an off week, for several reasons which I don't feel like going into. One of the reasons has been completely resolved which feels great and I love being able to move forward. The other is still present and though I hope it's on it's way out of my realm, it's still keeping me from really being present in my life. That's my subtle way of asking you to pray for me, even though I myself find it completely annoying when asked to pray for an "unspoken" request. I'm just too curious. Sorry, though, that's all I can offer.

It's spring break around here. Jonah seems to have a little cold and Josh is working extra this weekend so we're not doing much. The boys are watching Cars for the second time in two days. We have a couple things to look forward to next week though. Some playdates and we're capping off the week with a trip to Colorado Springs. We're all excited about staying in a hotel, going swimming, a trip to zoo, and seeing some old and new friends.

No comments: