Am I coming out of hiding? Finally, I think so. I've been dealing with some stress/anxiety things lately. I knew it but didn't at the same time. I kept thinking what's wrong with me everything's fine. But it wasn't. I was having nightmares that left me in emotional turmoil. To the point that I was having major heart palpitations a dozen times a day or so. I think I'm back on the road to thinking more clearly and positively, but if you see me go an a haitus from really writing here for that long again, will you say a prayer for me, it usually means somethings up.
The other day we were driving around and I looked up and saw two birds. A mother or father hawk and its baby. They were high above the treetops. The fledgling was probably taking one of it's first flights. Clumsy and wings fluttering wildly. It would dip and the parent hawk would swoop underneath and be the support the baby needed to try again. It was amazing.
I feel like I'm caught at a time in my life, where I'm both the fledgling and the parent hawk. Sometimes I'm the one dipping and flapping wildly, and sometimes I'm the parent supporting my babies. Learning to fly and teaching to fly at the same time. It's not easy, and I'm so thankful for my faith in God. I cannot imagine not having the hope in knowing that God will guide me, protect me, love me and move me.
Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.
No comments:
Post a Comment