Another busy house showing day for us. A reshowing later this afternoon with extended family for the young couple expecting their first child. Two hours later another showing for a soon to be married couple. Wednesday the single lady is having an inspection done (her expense, no offer yet). We had someone stop by as we were out in our driveway ask about the house and say they would call to set up an appointment last night.
We're trying not to get too excited. We love to move. I'm feeling giddy thinking about moving into a new place. It takes me back to the many moves we made in our first few years. I'm looking forward to a house with a fenced in backyard (seems to be a Colorado staple) and a mountain view.
The boys are taking it in stride. They are both doing great!
1 comment:
Wow, exciting stuff. I hope something pans out for you guys!
Post a Comment