Tuesday, September 04, 2007

on our way...

We had a good, uneventful first day of travelling. Jonah was very good for Josh, Cason whined 85% of the time for me. Really annoying annnnhhhhh annnhhhhh annnnnhhhhhhh, whining. Luckily, we only drove for 6 1/2 hours. We got to our hotel by 5:30 local time. I'm really glad we aren't rushing to get there and can take the drive slowly. Josh just got back from working something out with the truck (nothing major). The boys and I have been relaxing.

A little bit ago, Cason walked over to Jonah, wrapped his arms around him and said "I love you" (I lav lou). So precious!

More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear your first day of traveling went well. Hopefully Cason will be in a non-whiny mood from here on out.

Love you all!

tara said...

Hope the traveling has been going better and maybe you guys are there by now? Praying for you and thinking of you lots!!