The boys' favorite activity is throwing rocks in the river. We found a good spot and were having fun. Cason walked into the water and ended up plopping on his bottom. After that he stayed safely on the side. Josh and I had ventured out on some rocks to get a better look at the deeper parts of the water. Everything was fine until Jonah picked up a rock and cranked his arm to throw it, I didn't even see it coming, but I definitely felt it when it hit me on my mouth. For the second time today I was bleeding. So now I'm sporting a nice fat lip. It's split pretty bad on the inside, I'm just thankful it didn't split all the way through. Jonah felt very bad while I was crying, so I reassured him that it was okay, that he's just such a good rock thrower and I knew it was an accident. In the end, I think it's a worthwhile hazard to being a mom of boys. Better me than one of them.
Here we are after I had recovered a bit.
2 comments:
Hey, some people pay lots of money to have lips that look like that!! :)
You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. We lived in Boulder for a while, and took the drive to Estes Park on leisurely weekends. Enjoy!
Post a Comment