Thursday, March 26, 2009

Buddy of the Week

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we have decided to be a foster family for a local puppy rescue. It's a nice way to get Rio comfortable with another dog and we don't have the long term commitment. So I'm starting this series called the Buddy of the Week highlighting the adventures we and Rio have with our canine visitors.

We got our first pup yesterday.

Meet Freckles or Speckles (as Cason calls him).



Isn't he cute?! He's a pretty good pup. We'll have him until Saturday when the rescue is having an adoption event. I suppose there is a chance he could come back to us, but I don't think he'll have any problems being adopted.

Rio's loving having a buddy. What's not to love about having a smaller pup around that he can steal toys from?

And take naps with...



Ahhh, puppy love.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That puppy is so cute. Adopt him for me, tell them we'll trade Potter. :) Speaking of how kids pronounce things....Liam calls pretzels - Quetzels or ketzels. I'm not sure how he spells it. :)