Wednesday, March 04, 2009

For Mom

While my parents were visiting this past Sunday, my mom casually asked if I was thinking about getting the boys haircuts. The conversation went something like this:

Mom: Soo....are you thinking about haircuts? (While gesturing towards Jonah's near mullet.)

Me: Well yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while, it's the doing it that is stopping me.

Neither of the boys are very keen on having their hair cut. Last time it took a ton of post-Halloween candy to keep them sitting still. But last night Josh and I decided to take the plunge. We prepped the boys as well as we could and headed to Great Clips.

Surprisingly they both did exceptionally well.












Jonah....Before and After













Cason...Before and After

Thanks for the nudge, Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, those are some NICE haircuts!

Jessie said...

Cason looks practically the same. Are you sure it isn't disheveled and combed instead of before and after? :) My boys need hair cuts too.