I should've made a disclaimer to yesterday's post saying that waking at 5 a.m. is not routine for our boys. Typically they wake around 6:30 and I'm hopeful that this summer they'll push that back to 7/7:30. We'll see.
Cason was groggy most of the day. Then around 4 he complained of a headache again. I gave him some tylenol and asked if he wanted to rest in my bed. He was sound asleep by 4:30. He barely woke a few times only to conk back out. We transferred him to a comfy spot on the floor when we went to bed and he didn't wake until 2 a.m. He sat up, declared he needed to go potty, went potty, and told me that he was fine and was ready to sleep in his own bed. Then he was back in our room by 5:30 again. I have a feeling he'll be ready for an early bedtime again today.
1 comment:
Apparently your children have passed the early rising to mine. 5:30 this morning. Jon got up with Eli, not that it mattered since he was screaming in the living room.
Post a Comment