Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm writing something just for the sake of writing. It's sad.

It's Monday morning after having a three day weekend with Josh and I miss having him around. Luckily we have the fourth of July on Wednesday so it breaks the week up nicely.

Mark and Lorrie have left by now for phase 3 (by my calculations) of their move to Colorado. I have to admit, that we were about to pack everything up and just take off ourselves. The thought is appealing. But we know the wise thing is to wait for this house to sell. So far no offers, our last showing (last Wednesday) was the most promising so we hope to hear from them again. We hope to be able to join Mark and Lorrie in Colorado yet this year.

Other than that, things are going well. The boys are good. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, have they left already? Will they be living close to you guys? In the same town at least? That's really great that you'll have family so nearby. I'm happy for you guys. Now, you just gotta get that house sold! I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Do you remember me? Robin (Moe) Elgard from Glen Eyrie. I've been communicating recently with Mark and Lorrie regarding their move out here, and stumbled on to his blog...thereby leading me to yours!! Great to hear about your life. We're in Denver with our 2 little girls. I'd love to catch up!
robin_elgard@yahoo.com