Dengler's 2011

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Giant Lemon Sugar Cookies



Yum! That's all I have to say about that.
Posted by Amy at 11:12 AM

2 comments:

Josh said...

That's all I have to say too!

9:18 PM
Mom said...

Do you remember that we had a set of these Corelle dishes when you were little? You told me that you had bought a mismatched "set" of them but you didn't say you bought the pattern we ate off of for soooo many years. Pretty cool!

3:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amy
View my complete profile

Friends and Family

  • Lorrie
  • Jessie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • I took that list to town!
      • Cross that off the checklist
      • 9 years
      • Gym teacher fail
      • Early start = sleepy child
      • Early Start
      • Giant Lemon Sugar Cookies
      • Our park
      • I'm that much closer to being a college student ag...
      • It's Wednesday already. Jonah is off school on Fr...
      • I never know where to start when it's been a coupl...
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2007 (121)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2006 (18)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.