This is the park that is attached to our neighborhood. It's one of my favorites. Not because it's fancy and has all the latest and greatest playground equipment, but just because it's small, but not too small and quiet and pretty.
Our neighborhood sits on a hill, that's the view of the park from the hill.
The boys were excited!
They ran...
and ran...
and ran.
We're really working hard one when it's okay to totally leave Mommy behind. Every time we go to the park and they run ahead like this I pray over and over "please let there be no snakes, please let there be no snakes..."
Parts of the park are a little old. Like these guys...
and these...
I think that may be the last working merry-go-round in this city. That's some dangerous stuff you know. Can't have the kids spinning themselves sick these days. We'll have to see if I find another one on our quest to visit all the parks this summer. I've made my list. There are 22 parks to visit. That means during the 11 weeks of summer vacation we'll hit two per week. Wheee!
1 comment:
Here's to meeting your goal of seeing all the parks. I pooped out last year. Maybe I can rekindle it for this year now that Eli is older.
Post a Comment