Sunday, February 11, 2007

An addition to the family...

Well Josh and I are pretty well known for some crazy impulsiveness. We were laughing at ourselves during the drive to pick up our latest addition. In all honesty, we've been thinking about this for a while and knew a good oppurtunity when we saw it. So here she is...

A Puggle named Mazzy.









She's nine months old and already pretty well trained. We're all adjusting to her and she's adjusting to us, but it's been great. When we got to the house where she was, the door opened and Jonah said "That's my dog!" He's so excited. He's been saying for awhile that we should get another dog and that it should be a brown dog. When he saw her picture we heard him quietly say "I like this dog better than Miles." It's surprising that he even remembers Miles. Miles was a good dog, just not the right fit for us at that time in our life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very adorable! I am happy for you guys. We also have a dog in our house now. It's Mary's half mastif, half lab...and we really like him. I would not consider myself a dog person but Indigo is really growing on me! Anyway, I hope all goes well as you guys adjust. What fun!

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

I'd have given you my dog. He's good but we travel too much and it's such a hassle to board him.