Monday, February 19, 2007
Hooray! It's supposed to be in the 40's by the end of the week! It's early but I'm going to start looking for the first spring Robin. It feels like it will be a good week. Jonah will have school again, with his special day on Thursday to celebrate his half birthday. Plus plans to meet up with Lisa and Katie sometime this week for lunch. Jonah has turned a corner and things haven't been so hard these last few days. We're all a lot happier. I finally called ECSEC to see what was going on with that and they hadn't received the paperwork I sent in. Rather than making me wait for new paperwork to send in they went ahead and scheduled an appointment for his assessments. It's set for March 5th. They'll have a psychologist, occupational therapist, autism specialist and speech therapist there to assess Jonah. Josh and I both plan on going as she said they would be interviewing us while each specialist takes a turn with Jonah. It should be very interesting and informative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad it's getting warmer too--Elli said this morning she is so glad spring is coming and no more winter!! Glad that Jonah is doing better too--he was so cute in Kidtown on Sunday--he was telling me about his best friend Ryan who was taking his blood pressure. I'll be praying about the assessments--hope your week is great!!
I'm so glad it's getting warmer too--Elli said this morning she is so glad spring is coming and no more winter!! Glad that Jonah is doing better too--he was so cute in Kidtown on Sunday--he was telling me about his best friend Ryan who was taking his blood pressure. I'll be praying about the assessments--hope your week is great!!
Post a Comment