Jonah's fighting rest time today. Josh got home early and I think he thinks he gets a free pass if Daddy comes home early. So usually fighting a rest time means coming up with every fake excuse in the book to get out of resting. He just came out a minute ago and said his tooth hurt. So I decided to check it and surprise, surprise one tooth is actually a little wiggly. This seems early, but it wasn't super wiggly so I think he's fine. It'll probably come out this summer. Now we just have to introduce him to Papa's special tooth pulling service. The more you resist letting Papa pull the tooth the higher he bids on the pulling. He's been known to pay $20 for one tooth. Not bad.
I started looking into schools a bit more. And realized that I need to apply this year sometime to be able to start the fall of 2008. That's pretty exciting, to get the process rolling. Next task, order my transcripts from Grace. All those Bible classes were great, but will not do me much good toward a nursing degree, so I'm not too hopeful on how much transferable credit I have. I'm pretty much expecting to be in school for 5-6 years.
1 comment:
I'd let Papa pull my tooth for $20! Liam fought nap time today, I think he might be getting a tooth. How much does Papa pay for that?
Post a Comment