I'm listening to the boys laughing and giggling in their room instead of napping like they are supposed to be. For now they are both happy with whatever game they are playing. I suspect Cason will be the first to tire of it and when that happens I'll go shush Jonah, but for now it's just nice to listen to their happy sounds.
Mazzy's doing really well. She is a good dog, just a little insecure about her place I think and has probably not had anyone to count on before. She's tried to run away twice now. The other night we really thought we were going to lose her. She slipped out the door when Josh was bringing something in and took off. If we give chase she runs even more. There were several times where it looked like she was going to run right into an oncoming car. It made Josh really mad, it made me love her more. I didn't realize I was so attached. She's already learning alot from us though and on the whole you can tell she's a really good dog. Just needs to learn to trust us a little bit more.
Well I'm hearing talk about poop coming from the boys now, so I better go check that out. ETA: No poop, just two boys bouncing around a crib. Jonah's been moved and hopefully they'll both get a good rest.
2 comments:
Hi Amy! I saw your footprint and it led me to your blog! I just read a few of your entries. Cute, cute boys! And I saw the picture of your new haircut. You look so good. It was strange to not see you blond though :) Hope you're going well!
Hope you've been having a good week!! Glad Mazzy is doing well--someday we'll look into another pet, I think:)
Post a Comment