Tuesday, November 21, 2006
After reading my last post I wanted to say a little more about Jonah's performance at the Thanksgiving program. I've done my complaining now I do some praising. He was so cute! I'm still getting used to this child in school stage and am definately learning by experience. Somehow these unwritten rules slip past me quite a bit, that is until I've experienced the embarresment of missing one. I had this trouble at their Fall party when all (most) of the other moms brought goody bags to share and I totally spaced it. Today was a matter of dress and photography. Though it wasn't everyone most of the other parents and children were dressed to the nines. It was as if they were going to the symphony. I was proud that I had managed to get my hair done and put some makeup on, ha! One little boy had a cute little courderoy suit with tie on. And I had realized about halfway to school that this was possibly one of those moments that the camera should've come along, but by then it was too late to turn back. Lucky for me every other parent was on top of their kodak moments, so I was able to ask another mom to catch of few of Jonah. But I was still very proud of my dressed down little boy. He seemed to sing the loudest, smile the biggest, and he had every movement memorized to the T. I even got big smiles from the other parents as they watched him. Some of Jonah's favorite school songs are The Itsy Bitsy Spider, which in their song includes itsy bitsy's friends teeny tiny, big fat, and speedy speedy, The Wheels on the Bus, and If You're Happy and You Know It.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment