Monday, November 20, 2006

Slow start to a busy week around here. I've got to get myself organized otherwise the rest of the week will probably not go well. Tomorrow is Jonah's Thanksgiving program at preschool. I got a preview of it last week while I was there for Jonah's snack day, but it should be nice to visit with the other moms. Then I have to work tomorrow night. Wednesday we have our appt with the psychologist. Thursday we leave for Iowa to spend Thanksgiving with Josh's parents. Inbetween all of that I need to do laundry and pack everything for the weekend, grocery shop for the things that we'll need for the weekend (first I need to make the list though), and make out lists for Christmas presents because for the first time I'm attempting to 1. shop early (yes this is early for me) and 2. shop on Black Friday. This website is helping me out www.bfads.net with that.

But it's almost 10 and we are still moving slow. Jonah's watching the Cars movie yet again while wearing his race car costume and Cason's playing in the play room. Ah, I've always been a believer in what needs to get done will get done even if it's at the last minute.

No comments: