Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's back to the doctor we go! It's Cason's turn. We were at some friends house for dinner and around 8 o'clock Cason started melting down. We thought okay, it's after their bedtime, he's tired, time to go. He collapsed into his crib to sleep instantly. We stayed up for a little bit and then went to bed, but at 11 he woke up crying, we listen for awhile, the crying gets harder and harder. Josh gets up to get him and to me he sounds hoarse so I go to get some medicine. He didn't want it and it ended up getting sprayed all over Josh's face. I don't think he appreciated my laughing at that. So I settled on the couch with Cason and he quieted but I noticed he was really tugging at his ear. He slept for a while but after an hour started to get restless because sleeping on Mommy can get hot. So back to his crib. He slept for an hour and a half and was crying again at 2:30. We decide we have to get some medicine in him. Josh gets Cason and I get the medicine again. Luckily this time he takes it. I take Cason back to the couch for another hour. The medicine kicks in, he starts babbling happily so I think it's time to go back to the crib. So I finally get to fall asleep at 3:30 or so. We're going to the doctor at ten. Jonah's staying home from school again.

No comments: