Dengler's 2011

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The only thing keeping me sane today is that the ten day forecast says it's supposed to be 62 next Tuesday.
Posted by Amy at 7:18 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Oh, I can't wait! I'm a little bummed by this weather too!

7:58 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amy
View my complete profile

Friends and Family

  • Lorrie
  • Jessie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2007 (121)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ▼  March (12)
      • It's been a long week. I've been having some ahem...
      • We had our conference with the experts from ECSEC ...
      • Great weekend
      • Mama makes it three...
      • So it was definitely an ear infection for my littl...
      • Hi Ho Hi Ho It's back to the doctor we go! It's C...
      • We are the house of sickness. Jonah has an ear in...
      • You know what I love about Spring? That two days ...
      • I try to avoid the word rambling when it comes to ...
      • The only thing keeping me sane today is that the t...
      • This morning we had our meeting with ECSEC. It wa...
      • More snow, boooo! I can't believe how much this w...
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2006 (18)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.