I try to avoid the word rambling when it comes to blogging but I have to admit this post will just be rambly. Sorry.
The weather has been so nice. The ground is muddy but we still managed to get outside and let the boys get some fresh air. Jonah's already been asking if we can go outside again. I think we will this afternoon after the rain clears up a little bit. I can deal with muddy shoes and clothes if it boosts the spirits of my little guys. Everyone slept very good last night!
Hopefully the warmer weather will knock out the germs we've had going around lately too. The boys and I have colds again, started last week so hopefully we'll be better soon. This is the third cold Cason and I have shared in the last 5-6 weeks. I am so tired of blowing my nose! Josh hasn't been sick at all and I'm starting to think it's cause he gets out of this house more than the rest of us.
Yesterday Josh and I worked in Cason's nursery at church for the first time. It was chaotic! You know how I was ranting not too long ago about the doctor saying I should feed Cason more high fat foods because he's so small. Well yesterday was the first time that I actually felt worried about it. Seeing him in a room full of toddlers, most of whom are younger than him, and he being one of the smallest was a little alarming. I don't really think anything is wrong with him, or that there is anything I can do about it, but it is lingering in my mind now. He's really small.
One last thing and I'm done! I quit my job last week. I have to finish out the next two weeks which is always hard, but it will be a relief to be done with that. Josh and I started really looking at what this job was costing us and in the end we realized that we were actually losing money by me working. He wasn't able to work as much as before and we were spending way too much money of food because of it. Life will be a lot more relaxing. No more him walking in the door as I'm walking out, losing half our family time, and not eating meals as a family. I wasn't even using the gym membership that much because it felt like there was never time to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment