You know what I love about Spring? That two days of 60-70 degree weather can erase the frustration of Winter. If it were to get cold again (which they say it will this weekend) it's okay, because now I know it won't last long and we won't be trapped in the house for weeks on end anymore.
Josh had to drive up north of Traverse City today so I thought we definitely needed to get out of the house today. After lunch we went to Cold Stone for a treat. They have watermelon sorbet that's so good. I figured out how to eat there without spending a fortune too. A kid's dish is only $1.50 and enough for me and Jonah to share. I hadn't noticed that before and the last time we went as a family two things of ice cream cost us over nine dollars. After Cold Stone we went to Target. That actually went pretty well. Cason was riding on my back and is really into pulling everything off the racks right now, it's crazy. Jonah made a few embarrassing remarks while I was trying some stuff on, but he also was very encouraging too saying "Mommy, you look really good!" Ahh the joys of shopping with little boys! We had a gift card from Nana and Papa still so they each got to pick out a new car. Cason must really adore his big brother because he is firmly obsessed with cars now too. Maybe we'll be a future racing family!?
One month from today we leave for Colorado!
No comments:
Post a Comment