So it was definitely an ear infection for my little Cason. I suppose I should be thankful that we don't get sick very often. One ear infection per year really isn't that bad. I do cherish those oppurtunities to cuddle him. Those times when sleeping on me is the only thing that makes him feel better will be gone eventually. Getting to hold him during the night wasn't so bad and if he wakes again tonight I think I'll happily get out of bed to get some more cuddle time.
Josh is working late today but it's really been a good day. I'm thankful for God's grace today for sure. We all took good naps this afternoon, so nice. Even Mazzy curled up on my lap. Jonah and I did another craft today once he got up. I'm so glad I quit my job and was able to not worry about having to go to work tonight. We just finished a great dinner and are watching the end of Curious George (our new favorite movie). Maybe it's a blessing we're all sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment