I made crepes for breakfast today. I made them yesterday for a snack after church and Thursday night for dessert too. Why am I making crepes so much, I don't know. We do love them though. I introduced Jonah and Cason to Nutella crepes with bananas for Jonah, without for Cason. I don't know how you could not like Nutella crepes so of course they were well received.
We made big progress over the weekend on the house. I think we will still make our goal of calling the realtor this week to say we're ready to put the sign up. Just a little more painting upstairs and down. Then just cleaning and organizing, which I'm sure will need to be done over and over again. Josh laid the stone on the fireplace downstairs and it looks great. It feels so great to be getting this done.
Cason's language is exploding. He's asking to sit on the potty a lot, though not doing anything, usually he has just gone in his diaper. But he's saying things like "I sit on the potty." He's also really into his Daddy right now. All day yesterday it was "Hey Daddy!" Then Josh would say "Hey Cason!" "Hey Daddy!" "Hi Cason." "Hey Daddy!" Then he'd put his finger on his lip and say "Umm." Pretty cute. Nothing like Daddy's attention, even if you don't know what else to say.
Well it's Monday so I guess it's a catch up day after the weekend. I've got dishes to do, laundry to finish. Nothing too exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment