I had to write one more post because somebody took my baby and replaced him with a little boy. It's been happening for a while now but over the weekend it became undeniable.
Check these out...
No more long baby locks. I think he looks more like his daddy now.
And to seal the deal he went pee on the potty today. He loves the potty. I know he's not ready to potty train, I'm not ready for him to potty train, but he loves the potty, so we'll let him sit on it from time to time. Today he actually went and then whined to get down. Wow! I do look forward to seeing the difference between potty training him to how it was with Jonah.
3 comments:
4 posts in one day, you've been busy! I was just happy to get to the post office! :)
Cason looks adorable--he really does look like such a big boy now! Our neighborhood garage sale is next weekend, so I'm going to have to get some pricing tips from you (I'm thinking of you as my garage sale expert!)
Wow...what a big boy! Can you believe he'll be TWO? Wow.... time flies. We were just thinking that we, too, will no longer have a baby in just a few short months. It's weird how, when you are in it, you feel like you'll always be in baby mode. But time really does fly and you move on... Thanks for the pix.
Post a Comment