Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bad Mood + Good Music = Relaxation

I've been grumpy since last night. Just dug myself into a funk and couldn't work it out somehow. I'm tired, crabby, achy. I'm sick of cold, gray weather already. Tired of runny noses and cooped up kids. I thought a little bit ago that I was about to lose it. But I laid Cason down for his nap, sent Jonah to the play room for rest time and plopped onto the couch with the computer and ipod. A couple weeks ago Josh found a band online and thought I would like them. He was right. I love finding new music that stirs me. Stuff that makes me think and inspires me to move from where I am. This is that kind of stuff. They're a little unknown but creating a buzz. I'll just give you a hint for now, a few of their songs are on my Dengler Life playlist to the right. After listening to a couple songs I can feel myself relax. It's a good thing too, I need to straighten up the house for Josh's men's group tonight and then get ready for work. And I haven't eaten lunch yet, I should get moving.

No comments: