Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Jonah got up early this morning, so I got out of bed to check on him and to give him a blanket for keeping warm on the couch. I don't mind letting him be up by himself so I usually go back to bed when he gets up early. When I brought him the blanket he said he got up because of a bad dream. He's been having these more frequently lately and it makes me so sad. He said a big black robot was chasing him, trying to crush him and then it's arm fell off. Hmmn, that sounds familar, doesn't it? I don't know when he saw the Incredibles last and usually if I watch it with him I edit so much out that he doesn't see the robot parts. I think his mind can't let go of things like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You could sign up for Picasa, it's a free picture mgr software. I love it. You used to be able to upload directly to blogger from Picasa but now that the beta is over, it's been in a funk. But anyway, it's cool
Post a Comment