Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I am really not a morning person. I think part of Jonah's problems with getting ready in the morning is because of me. Okay so it's probably a big part. Getting back into the groove of him being in school has probably been harder on me than him. Today, a non school day, I had to be at the church for a meeting by 9 so we still had to get going early. Jonah woke up at 4:45 today. I got up and told him it was too early to be up. I think he went back to bed, although I think Josh had to send him back to bed again at 5:45 when he got up. Luckily he slept until 7:45 after that, it would've been later I think if he hadn't heard me get up. I've got to find a way to sleep better at night, because life is headed toward me having to be more of a morning person. I feel a nap coming on sometime today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think everyday should be nap day! Love the story about the trucks.
Post a Comment