Saturday, January 13, 2007

Last night was such a great night. We went to Hacienda for dinner and the boys were so good. It's so nice to go out and actually be able to carry on a conversation with Josh instead of trying to settle two squirrelly boys the entire time. I guess they were both in need of a night out too, because they were just happy and content the whole time. Cason tried salsa for the first time. He seemed to really like it and kept going back for more. I'm gonna end up buying stock in salsa the way my boys like it. Josh said he can't wait for the day when he and the boys sit down to watch football and a sunday afternoon and down a whole thing of salsa. I don't think one will be enough.

Afterwards we went to Pet Supplies Plus and it was a busy place. We saw three dogs, one of them an English Mastiff. It was taller than Jonah and that made him a little nervous. He was a really gentle dog though. It made us nervous to see that Jonah was a little scared. We've been talking about getting another dog. Something smaller this time though. Jonah says he wants another dog, a brown and white one, so I think it'll be okay. Then we went to Pier One. This is the best time of year to go there, everything is on sale! We got a ton of candles and I want to go back sometime with out the kids. That place is sure to make your blood pressure skyrocket when you have little ones with you. Then it was off to Target. It was amazing that we got through three places and everyone was still in a good mood. Although I had Cason on my back in the Ergo and he kept giving me kisses and laying his head down. They were probably asleep before we even shut the door to their room.

It was such a great night. One of those times where I realize how blessed I am.

No comments: