Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

The holidays are really over. Josh is back to work today and I don't think there is another three day week end until Memorial Day. We may just have to make one of our own. We had a great weekend and got to have a date for New Year's Eve. We went to dinner and talked about things we'd like to happen in 2007. How we'd like to be responding to our kids, to each other and to the world too. It was really good and I hope we can revisit those thoughts frequently. It's so great to feel like we enjoy being a team and working together. It doesn't come naturally and we have to keep working at it.

I feel like today is get organized day. Like if I have everything place today the rest of the year will go easier. What a terrible joke to play on myself. But atleast it gets things done today.

No comments: