Monday, January 22, 2007
Blogger's acting weird, I've been trying all day. I'm starting to reallly like Monday's. They are actually my moment to exhale after the busy-ness of the weekend. Today I've been knee deep in laundry. The pile on the laundry room floor this morning was seriously two feet deep by five feet wide. I guess it's been a while, since it seems like just about every article of clothing in our house was dirty. But for some reason I'm in "cleaning enjoyment" mode. Did I just say that? Seems like an oxy-moron. I like a clean house, I just usually don't like to do the work to get it that way. Maybe that changing is just another symptom of getting older. Josh and I have recently discovered that we're both addicted to coffee. He's so far gone he even gets that caffiene withdrawal headache on Saturday mornings. The funny thing is we don't even own a coffee maker (that's changing soon, thanks Gevalia!). Anyway, it just feels like a smack on the forehead, yep, you know you're getting older when you like coffee at any time of the day. Of course I'm a long way from taking it black, I still like it loaded up with plenty of flavor/sugar. Which is why it's a guilty pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment