Sunday, March 18, 2007

We are the house of sickness. Jonah has an ear infection. I'm pretty sure I have a nasty sinus infection as any time I move there's a spot above my left eye that throbs. That's all I'll say about that because this could turn into an endless rant.

I did want to post this cute picture of Cason. He is being so cute lately. And he's finally starting to pick up new words. Yesterday he said at least five new words. Including buddy, poo poo, Clifford (cuff cord). He's also saying things like "look at that". His new favorite place is sitting on the potty. Yesterday he started pulling out the diapers and Josh said something to him about pee pee and he bolted for the bathroom door and then whined to be let in. He hasn't done anything on the potty yet, but if he loves sitting on it we won't stop him. Here he is this morning after breakfast before his bath:

2 comments:

Jessie said...

That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten since Christmas.