No Tackle it Tuesday for two weeks. Why? Because we've been tackling things non stop. Last night Josh and I finished painting the living room, dining room, hallway and entryway. Let me tell you, it feels good! It's amazing what we just live with. Most of our projects are not super labor intensive, they just take time. We got to feeling like we had all the time in the world to fix up the things about this house that needed fixing. So weeks and years go by and we just live with it. It does make us a little sad to leave this place now that it's really looking nice. On the otherhand it also makes us really excited and proud to sell it and move on.
We took the living room from an "indian tile" red to bone white (or "drifting dune" as it was called). The hallway, entryway and and dining room where all a very plain tan. Now everything is the same bone white and it looks fresh, light and clean. The last room for us to paint is the boys room which has dirty white walls right now. We're either going to do it the same as the living room or a light grey blue.
I have some pictures from the last few days to post but I'll save those for another post.
1 comment:
Yay for getting the painting done--I'm sure it looks great, you'll have to post the pictures!! Elli's last day/picnic is next Tuesday--kind of sad=( We leave next Friday for Nags Head for the week with Jon's family--can't wait! So, if you want to go to the park sometime next week, just give me a call--I'm excited to try the ergo!
Post a Comment