Friday, April 06, 2007

I've been getting a lot of cuddle time with Cason these last few days. I know what you're thinking. Uh oh, he must be sick. Yep, you're right. I haven't felt the need to take him back to the doctor, but I won't be surprised if there is a lingering ear infection when we go on Monday for a recheck. He's just had a fever off and on.

The other night as Josh and I were heading to bed we heard Jonah talking in his sleep. He does this sometimes but most of the time it's pretty incoherent. This time we heard some whining, so we stopped to listen at their door. Next we hear "No Cason! It's mine!" We go in to check on them and Jonah's sound asleep. It's sad that it's hard for him to share in his dreams too. He actually does okay with Cason 50% on the time.

I'm thankful it's Friday! Only one more week until we go to Colorado! Things have been a little frustrating lately. Jonah's been very argumentative and bossy lately. Last night he was telling Josh and I what we could or couldn't eat at dinner. This morning he woke us up at 5:45.

No comments: