Monday, April 16, 2007



This is the view from the master bedroom. We woke up early this morning, not used to the time change yet. One not so pleasant surprise upon our arrival was that the master bedroom has a water bed. It also seems to be low on water, not so comfortable. In the living room there is a day bed with trundle so I think that's where we'll be sleeping for the rest of our time here. It's so weird feeling like your in someone else's house.

We would like to ask for your prayers for us and Jonah. He is very out of sorts with all the new things he's experiencing. This means he's being pretty rigid and when he's frustrated he's speaking in nonsense language. Pray that Josh and I will have patience beyond measure and that Jonah will remember that he's safe with us. I think some of it is coming from his over-excitement from being here. He was so cute with his first glimpse of the mountains. His face lit up with huge eyes and a big grin.

Mark, I'll have more mountain pictures tonight.

No comments: