Post vacation blues!!! After nine days of family time we are back to the grind. Josh went back to work today so I guess that means I did too. I have a full sink of dishes to do (after a week of very minimal dish care), two suitcases to unpack, two laundry baskets of clothes to put away. Jonah is adjusting slowly to being home and life going back to normal. It's similar to the start of last week, more resistance and demands. In his defense Mommy and Daddy have been a little crabby about being back too so he's probably just reflecting our attitudes.
It looks like this family will be heading west again before the end of the year though. We have always wanted to move back to Colorado and this trip just confirmed that desire. We came home and immediately started making moves to make that happen. In two weeks we're having a monstrous garage sale. It will include my parents and my brother's family who are also moving (to Colorado too!). We're also working towards getting the house ready to sell. We have probably a half a dozen projects to work on for that. I think there will be no shortage of activity around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment