Monday, April 02, 2007

A new week begins. Can I stay healthy this week? Stay tuned. . .

Cason's had really goopy eyes the last few days so he's getting antibiotic eye drops. Luckily I didn't have to take him into the doctor, I was very thankful for that. We had to take Mazzy to the vet today and two office visits in one day would have put me over the edge. Mazzy's going on antibiotics now too. She actually impressed me while at the vet with her good behavior. That and seeing how much Jonah loves her restores my resolve to keep her around. She is starting to show more respect for our commands so that gives me hope too.

I'm learning to trust God through these last few weeks. A couple months ago everything was going our way and we were giving thanks to God for His care. These last few weeks though have been pretty taxing. To much illness and the inconsistency of working in the construction field have left us wanting. I struggle with thinking that God is cursing us. But then I remember that God doesn't work that way. If life is hard right now it doesn't mean that God isn't loving me anymore. It's just life. If there is one thing God has proven to be it's faithful. We've had many ups and downs over the last seven years and God has never let us go hungry. So I'm going to remember that each morning and trust God's plan for us.

No comments: