Well last week we were on vacation so no Tackle it Tuesday. Unless you consider the amount of food I ate at Cinzetti's. It took a lot of work to tackle that buffet, especially the dessert bar. I digress. So this morning I remember it's Tuesday and maybe I should find something to tackle. I really enjoyed doing it two weeks ago and would like to continue.
But....
I didn't really have one thing in particular today that I wanted to tackle. I did laundry, washed dishes, chauffered Jonah to school, ran errands, made cookies and french onion soup for dinner, normal everyday stuff, not just Tuesday stuff. And you know what? At the end of the day, I have a smile on my face from the satisfaction of doing just those normal things.
Jonah had a great day! He was so excited to go back to school. He was really good at telling me all day about the things he was thinking about. Started conversations with me. Played with Cason. At one point they were sitting on a little bench together and Jonah had his arm around Cason, so sweet. He had his first occupational therapy session today while at school. She sent home useful information and said she really enjoys working with Jonah. I'm sad there's only one more month of school left, I'm not sure yet what we do during the summer.
Cason's recently started lifting his arms to be picked up. I know almost two years old is probably late for starting this behavior but I love it. Jonah never lifted his arms to be picked up. When I worry about the possiblility of Cason having autism too, the one thing that brings me comfort is how he comes to us for help. Jonah will always, and has always, just figured out a way to do it on his own. A good trait, but also a piece to the puzzle that is autism.
1 comment:
Cinzetti's...love it, but I think it's all in the name... it's a CIN that is so good. HA!
Post a Comment