Sunday, April 15, 2007

We're here! We're all exhausted and need a good nights sleep. The trip took a little longer than expected, but that's always the case right? We ended up stopping last night and getting a hotel room last night, which was a good thing because Cason doesn't sleep in the car well.

One cute thing from yesterday. We stopped for dinner at a Jimmy John's that was in a gas station. There was a lady mopping so there were wet floor cones out. Jonah kinda picked one up and moved it a bit so the lady came over to tease him about it. She said he could mop and to come with her and his reply? "No. I think I should stay here with my family." What a smart boy!

We had to get a new camera on the way as our old one died yesterday, so no pictures yet, hopefully tomorrow.

Josh and I are off to watch some t.v. and eat Ben and Jerry's!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I'm requesting some mountain pictures, please!! I could use some Colorado in my view today.