I give you exhibit A:
I also have plans for my refrigerator. I threw away all the old, expired and possibly moldy food yesterday, so today I can organize what's left, clean the shelves and get it vacation ready. Isn't it so much nicer to come home to a clean kitchen?
In addtion to these two things, I need to clean out the van and get the oil changed. School was cancelled today because of fog that's already gone, so it'll be nice to have something to get out for.
After pictures later on today!
AFTER!!
I had a little help.
It's pretty empty, huh. We've got a lot of cheese though. I'm gonna have to think of cheese recipes for the next few days. I'm not buying anything else before our trip.
We've also been out and had the oil changed and did some shopping at Target. Jonah was very worried about what they were doing to our van and made sure to tell everyone that they couldn't drive it. Then as we left and were talking about going to Target he said something that boiled down to "Target will be much more fun than getting an oil change". His language was a little off but I thought it was funny that he articulated the stress he felt about the oil change.
1 comment:
What's 5 minutes for mom?
Post a Comment